DR. Aparna Datta
Aparna Datta completed her graduation with the degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) on 20th December 2017 from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU). She received Clinical Training during her graduation from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, India and Khon Kaen University, Thailand. At 25th February 2019, she joined as lecturer of Surgery in the Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center. Currently, she is pursuing her Master’s degree on Surgery.
Award and Fellowship
1) Dean’s Appreciation Award 2016 in recognition of Appreciable academic performance in DVM 3rd year, Session: 2011-2012, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, CVASU.
2) Dean’s Appreciation Award 2017 in recognition of Appreciable academic performance in DVM 4th year, Session: 2011-2012, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, CVASU.
3) National Science and Technology (NST) fellowship (2018-2019) for MS research , Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
Conference, Workshop and Training
1) Clinical Internship training programme at Madras Veterinary College, Chennai and Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and animal Sciences University, India ( 22nd April 2017 to 22nd May 2017).
2) Clinical training programme at KhonKaen University, Thailand (8th September 2017 to 22nd September 2017).
3) 3rd National DVM Intern Research Conference 2017, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. (18th November 2017).
4) Seminar on “Implementation of One Health and developing laboratory capacities for diagnosis of infectious zoonotic diseases”. (17th August 2017)
5) International Training Programme on Clinical Medicine. (4th - 6th April 2016)
6) International training workshop on Oncologic Surgery and Theriogenology. (3rd - 6th September 2015)
Conferences Proceeding Papers
Datta A, Alam M (2018); Animal Welfare Violations during Treatment at Different Level of Veterinary Hospitals.20th International Conference on Animal Welfare and Conservation in London, United Kingdom April 24-25, 2018.
1) Companion Animal Anesthesia
2) Soft Tissue Surgery
3) Animal welfare