Kona Adhikary obtained her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in the year of 2017. Currently she a Masters fellow in Animal Science in this university. She received Clinical Training during her graduation from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, India. She participated in the student exchange program of OIE and visited Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, USA in 2016. She got the Appreciation Award for her excellent academic performance in 2016. She joined as Lecturer in the department of Animal Science and Nutrition in February, 2019.
M.M. Islam, K. Adhikary (2019); Dietary Effects of Dried and Probiotic-fermented Carica papaya Leaf on Growth Performance, Blood Parameters, Meat Composition and Oxidative Stability in Broiler Chicken. 2ndInternational Conference on Tropical Animal Science and Production, Suranaree University of Technolog, 9-12 July.
1) Research Assistant in the Project funded by University Grants Commission (UGC), Bangladesh-2018 on “Effects of lemon juice by-product probiotics on growth performance, meat quality and oxidative stability in broiler”.
2) MS Thesis on “Dietary effect of Carica papaya Leaf on Growth Performance, Blood Parameters, Meat Composition and Oxidative Stability in Broiler Chicken”.
Conference/ Training Attended
1) 3rd International Training Programme on Theriogenology, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (27 to 29 April, 2015).
2) 1st National DVM Intern Research Conference, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (9 February, 2016).
3) 2nd National DVM Intern Research Conference (Oral presenter), Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (15 December, 2016).
4) 1st Physiology Olympiad, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (November-December, 2013).
1) Bangladesh Veterinary Association
2) Bangladesh Veterinary Council