Dr. Pankaj Chakraborty
Department of Medicine and Surgery,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
|Degree||Study Period||Passed Year||University|
|PhD in Animal Genomics and Disease Resistance||September 2011 -
|2015||University of Edinburgh, UK|
|MS in Medicine||July 2008- December 2009||2009||CVASU|
|MS in Pathology||June 2006- December 2007||2007||Bangladesh Agricultural University|
||2002 (Final exam held in 2005)
1) Faculty member at the Department of Medicine and Surgery, CVASU
2) Associate Professor from 24th March 2016 to present date.
3) Assistant Professor from 16th March 2011 to 23rd March 2016.
4) Lecturer from 01 April 2008 to 15th March 2011.
1) P. Chakraborty, R Kuo, L Vervelde, BM Dutia, P Kaiser, J Smith (2019). Macrophages from susceptible and resistant chicken lines have different transcriptomes following Marek’s disease virus infection. Genes.10(2):74.
2) P Chakraborty, L Vervelde, RG Dalziel, PS Wasson, V Nair, BM Dutia and P Kaiser (2017). Marek’s disease virus infection of phagocytes: a de novo in vitro infection model. Journal of General Virology. 98:1080-1088.
3) P Chakraborty, MS Pallab and MAM Prodhan (2015). Seroprevalence, associated risk factors and economic importance of bovine tuberculosis in Red Chittagong cattle in two selected upazillas of Chittagong district, Bangladesh.Wayamba Journal of Animal Science. 7:1244-1253.
4) P Chakraborty and MAM Prodhan (2015). Coprological prevalence of bovine fascioliasis, its epidemiology and economic significance in Chittagong district, Bangladesh. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 27(11):2015.
5) P Chakraborty, BD Nath, MR Islam and PM Das (2010). Comparative susceptibility of fayoumi, indigenous and white leghorn chicks to infectious bursal disease.ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science.5(6):27-34.
6) A Paul, SR Barua, P Chakraborty, MR Faruque and MM Amin (2009). Comparative efficacy of a conventional and newly developed fowl cholera vaccine in commercial layer chickens.Bangladesh Journal of Microbiology. 26(1&2):15-19.