Priunka Bhowmik completed her graduation with the degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) on 20th December 2017 from Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU). At 24th February 2019, she joined as lecturer of Animal Nutrition in the Department of Animal Science and Nutrition. Currently, she is pursuing her Master’s degree on Animal and Poultry Nutrition.
P. Bhowmik, M. Ahaduzzaman* and R. B. Hasan (2017). Cross sectional anthropo-clinical study on antimicrobials prescription pattern in goat patients at Chittagong, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Vol.15 (2):119-126.
Award and Fellowship
1) Dean’s Award 2018 in recognition of Outstanding performance and Dedication in DVM course, Session: 2011-2012, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, CVASU.
2) Dean’s Appreciation Award2017 in recognition of Appreciable academic performance in DVM 4th year, Session: 2011-2012, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, CVASU.
3) 2nd Runner up award on poster presentation in 15th International Scientific Conference 2018, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
4) National Science and Technology (NST) fellowship (2018-2019) for MS research , Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
Conference, Workshop and Training
1) Clinical Internship training programme at Madras Veterinary College, Chennai and Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and animal Sciences University, India ( 22nd April 2017 to 22nd May 2017).
2) Clinical training programme at Khon Kaen University, Thailand (23rd September 2017 to 6th October 2017).
3) 15th International Scientific Conference 2018, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. (12th -13th May 2018).
4) 3rd National DVM Intern Research Conference 2017, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. (18th November 2017).
5) Seminar on “Implementation of One Health and developing laboratory capacities for diagnosis of infectious zoonotic diseases”. (17th August 2017)
6) International Training Programme on Clinical Medicine. (4th - 6th April 2016)
7) International training workshop on Oncologic Surgery and Theriogenology. (3rd - 6th September 2015)
1) Feed additives in poultry nutrition
2) Companion animal nutrition
3) Ruminant Nutrition
(Zoo, Wild and Lab animal Management-201)