DR. Sharmin Akter
Department of Medicine and Surgery,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Mobile : +01670498362
E-mail : email@example.com
DR. Sharmin Akter received the DVM degree and continuing MS in medicine from the Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Chittagong, Bangladesh.
She joined as a Lecturer in the Department of Medicine and Surgery in 2016 under the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Chittagong, Bangladesh.
1. S Akter, MAA Galib, H kabir, SK Nath, K AfrinMS Sarker (2015). Chemical and microbial qualities of morning and evening milk collected from selected dairy farms in Chittagong City of Bangladesh. J. Anim. Sci. 44(3): 171-175.
2. Ahaduzzaman M, Islam MS, Akter S, Uddin MJ, Sharif SMO, Mannan A (2015). Asphyxial death by Oestrusovisin a pneumonic goat. Adv. Parasitol. 2(3): 48-51.
3. Nath SK, Das S, ]Kar J, Afrin K, Dash AK, Akter S (2016). Topographical and biometrical anatomy of the digestive tract of White New Zealand Rabbit (Oryctolaguscuniculus). Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research, 3(2): 145-151.
4. SamunSarker, ZamilaBueazaBupasha, Md. MizanurRahman, SharminAkter, Abdul Mannan and Md. Ahaduzzaman (2015). Surgical management of unilateral gangrenous mastitis in a doe: A case report. Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research,2(2): 232-235.
Clinical Medicine and Public Health
Research (MS Thesis)
Detection of Resistant & Virulent genes of isolated bacteria from pneumo-enteritic goats available in the field in Chittagong.
1. S. Akter, S.Akter, A.H.Kamal, K.M.F Islam,B.C.Das, A.Mannan, M. Ahaduzzaman, M.M.Rahman. Clinical management of a chronic granulomatous growth of lower limb in a goat (2015). 12th Annual Scientific Conference, 25-26th April, 2015, CVASU, Bangladesh.
2.M.A.H.Kamal,S.Akter,S.Akter,M.Z.Uddin,K.M.FIslam,M.Ahaduzzaman,A.Mannan,M.M.Rahman.Clinical management of Goiter in a crossbred kid (2015). 12th Annual Scientific Conference, 25-26th April, 2015, CVASU, Bangladesh.
1. A Practical workshop on the Design and Analysis of Epidemiological Surveys under Zels Project (Ref. BB/L018993/1), UK. Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Bangladesh, held during 6 to 7 December, 2014
2. Workshop on Teaching and Learning- II, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Bangladesh, held during 26 november, 2016
3. International Workshop on Development of udder health control programme in Dairy cows in Bangladesh,held during31 may to 1 june, 2016