DR. Tuli Dey
Department of Medicine and Surgery,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
DR. Tuli has been serving as lecturer in the Department of Medicine and Surgery at Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Chittagong, Bangladesh since 05 October, 2016. She obtained Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree at 2015 from this University. Now she is doingMS in Surgery under the dept. of Medicine and Surgery in CVASU. During her undergraduate period she has received clinical training on veterinary medicine from Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, India. She has also visited Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, USA and work there as short term scholar.
1) Dev S, Sultana I, Dey T and Sutradhar BC. 2016. Management of incomplete cervical dilation in a jersey crossbreed cow. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 4(1):5-8.
2) C. Das, I. Sultana, T. Dey, A. Hossain, P. Paul & B. C. Sutradhar. 2016. Evaluation of blood transfusion in indigenous dog. Proceedings of the 13thASCon. 109-114.
3) Dey, I. Sultana, M.M. A. Hossain& B.C. Sutradhar. 2016. Surgical management of large abdominal hernia in a male goat.Proceedings of the 13th ASCon. 146.
DR. Tuli is doing her thesis work on blood transfusion in small ruminants which is not yet established in Bangladesh. She wishes to establish standard protocol for blood transfusion in animal as a continual process to save the life of animal from severe anemia as well as death.
1) Workshop on Teaching and Learning- II, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Bangladesh, held during 26 november, 2016.
2) International workshop on development of udder health control programme in Dairy cows in Bangladesh,held during31 may to 1 june, 2016.
1) Bangladesh Veterinary Council. (Registration no. 4847)
2) Bangladesh Veterinary Association
She achieved Dean’s award, 2016 for her excellent academic result and extracurricular activities in CVASU.
Surgery (Undergraduate level)