Ishrat Zahan Anka received B. Sc. Fisheries(Hons.) and M. S. in Aquaculture from Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Mymensingh.
She Joined as Lecturer in 2013 at the Department of Aquaculture in Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chittagong. From 2015, she is serving as Assistant Professor in this Departrment and also acting as Departmental Head as additional chargre. Her research inerest is in Fish health, disease and immunology related with environment of aquaculture.
1) MAR Faruk, MI Mausumi , IZ Anka and MM Hasan (2012). Effects of temperature on the Egg production and Growth of monosex nile tilapia Orechromis niloticas fry. Bangladesh. Res. Pub. J. 7(4):367-377. Retrieve from http://www.bdresearchpublications.com/admin/journal/upload/09354/09354.pdf.
2) MAR Faruk, MM Hasan, IZ Anka and MK Parvin (2012). Trade and Health issues of ornamental fishes in Bangladesh. Bangladesh J. Prog. Sci. & Tech. 10(2): 163-168; July, 2012.
3) IZ Anka, MAR Faruk, MM Hasan and MAK Azad (2013). Environmental issues of emerging Pangas (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) farming. Progress. Agric. 24 (1 & 2): 159-170.
4) MM Hasan, MAR Faruk, IZ Anka and MAK Azad (2013). Investigation on fish health and diseases in rural pond aquaculture in three districts of Bangladesh. J. Bangladesh Agril. Univ. 11(2): 377-384.
5) Talukder A, Mallick D, Hasin T, Anka IZ and Hasan MM (2016) Spatio-temporal variability in hydro-chemical characteristics of coastal waters of Salimpur, Chittagong along the Bay of Bengal. Journal of Fisheries 4(1): 335-344. DOI: 10.17017/jfish.v4i1.2016.104.
6) Talukder A, D Mallick, SN Mandal, IZ Anka, MK Shiuli, T Hasin and S Sarker, 2016. Impact of rainfall on spatio-temporal distribution of sediment organic matter along the Chittagong Coast, Bangladesh. Res. Agric. Livest. Fish., 3 (1): 175-186.
Articles Published in Proceedings
1) Fish health and environmental issues of emerging pangas (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) farming in Bangladesh. MAR Faruk, IZ Anka, MM Hasan and MAK Azad (2013). Bangladesh Agricultural University research Progress. Volume 24, 05-06 October, 2013.
2) Study on fish disease and health management in rural aquaculture. MAR Faruk, MM Hasan, IZ Anka and MAK Azad (2013). Bangladesh Agricultural University research Progress. Volume 24, 05-06 October, 2013.
1) Fish Disease
3) Public health concers related to fish
To conduct undergraduate and Post graduate courses and researsh students supervision.