Md. Motiur Rahman completed the B.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) discipline from Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU). He currently pursuing his M.Sc. degree in CSE in Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET).
He joined as lecturer in the department of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, CVASU in August, 2017. His research interest are in the field of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Mining and Machine Learning.
1) Sraboni Barua, Tamim Al Mahmud, Samrat Kumar Dey and Md. Motiur Rahman, “Future of Social Network with Collaboration of CloudComputing and Brain Computer Interface,” International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 145 – No.14, July 2016.
1) Syed Md. Galib, Md. Motiur Rahman, Ajay Shah and Maitri Debnath, “Clustered and Smarter Web mining using SemanticWeb,” 18th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 21-23 Dec, 2015.
1) ICS-102: Introductory Computer Science
2) END-201: Engineering Drawing
3) CFT-301: Computer Application in Food Technology