Md. Saiful Bari obtained his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree in 2010 (held in 2012) from Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Bangladesh. He also obtained degree of MS in Dairy Science under the Department of Dairy and Poultry Science from the same university. He also obtained a Post Graduate Training (PGT) on Milk Processing from Dairy Training Centre in the Netherlands. He joined as a Lecturer in the Department of Dairy and Poultry Science in January 01, 2013. Now, he holds a position of Assistant professor from March 05, 2015 to till date. He published nineteen scientific articles in national and international peer-reviewed journals. He has immense interest to work on successful dairy farming by controlling production diseases.
1) Bari MS, Sen AR, Mokbul SB, Kober AKMH and Debnath GK (2016). Isolation of exopolysaccharide producing Streptococcus thermophilus organism from yoghurt, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Accepted)
2) Mahmud T, Hassan MM, Alam M, Khan MM, Bari MS, Islam A (2016). Prevalence and multidrug-resistant pattern of Salmonella from the eggs and egg-storing trays of retail markets of Bangladesh. International Journal of One Health 2016(2): 7-11.
3) Kober AKMH, Bari MS, Morshed S and Momin MM (2015). Evaluation of Nutritional quality, contamination, adulteration and preservative quality of different sources of milk, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 3(1): 25 – 29.
4) Islam S, Bari MS, Moni SP, Siddiqe MZF, Uddin MH and Miazi OF (2015). Phenotypic Characteristics of Commercial Layer Strains, ISA Brown and Hisex Brown, International Journal of Natural Science, 5(2): 41 – 45.
5) Hassan MM, Ahaduzzaman M, Alam M, Bari MS, Amin KB and Faruq AA (2015). Antimicrobial Resistance Pattern against E. coli and Salmonella spp. in Environmental Effluents, International Journal of Natural Science, 5(2): 52 – 58.
6) Chowdhury S, Hassan MM, Alam M, Sattar S, Bari MS, Saifuddin AKM and Hoque MA (2015). Antibiotic residues in milk and eggs of commercial and local farms at Chittagong, Bangladesh, Veterinary World 8(4): 467-471.
7) Nath BK, Hossain MA, Bari MS, Barua M, Islam K and Chanda GC (2016). Growth Performance and Serum Biochemical Responses of Commercial Broilers Fed Diets Containing Rubber Seed and Yeast, Asian Journal of Poultry Science, 10(2): 96 – 103.
8) Bari MS, Islam S, Mahmud MH, Ali MS, Khan MSI (2015). Chemical and microbiological evaluation of yoghurt available in the market of Bangladesh, Wayamba Journal of Animal Science 1119 - 1123.
9) Kober AKMH, Bari MS, Rakib R and Ali S (2014). Injuries of cattle and buffalo during transportation and slaughter at Chittagong city corporation of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Journal of Animal Science 43 (1): 74- 77
10) Debnath GK, Kober AKMH, Chanda T, Chanda GC and Bari MS (2014). A Comparative Study on the Quality of Available Brand and Non Brand Fluid Milk Consumed by the People of Chittagong City of Bangladesh, International Journal of Natural Science 4(1): 16 – 20
11) Kober AKMH, Bari MS, Nath BK and Chakma J (2014). Small scale dairy cattle management in hilly district of Bangladesh, Advances in Agriculture, Sciences and Engineering Research 4 (1): 1445 – 1452
12) Bari MS, Alam M, Uddin M and Rahman MK (2014). Prevalence and associated risk factors of bovine clinical mastitis in Patiya upazila under Chittagong district of Bangladesh, International Journal of Natural Sciences 4(1): 05- 09
13) Islam MR, Bari MS, Chanda GC, Rahman MM and Kibria ASMG (2014). Physical, chemical and microbiological parameters of brand dahi available in Bogra, Bangladesh, Advances in Agriculture, Sciences and Engineering Research 4 (10): 1750 – 1759
14) Nath BK, Das BC, Bari MS and Rahman MA (2014). Prevalence and Risk Factors of Repeat Breeding in Commercial Dairy Farms of Chittagong District of Bangladesh, International Journal of Natural Sciences 4(1): 21 – 27
15) Bari MS, Kober AKMH, Islam MM, Hassan MM and Torab A (2013). Nutritional Quality of Ripened Jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophillus) of Bangladesh, Advances in Agriculture, Sciences and Engineering Research 3(11): 1158-1162.
16) Shaikat AH, Hassan MM, Khan SA, Islam MN, Hoque MA, Bari MS and Hossain ME (2013). Haematobiochemical profiles of indigenous goats (Capra hircus) at Chittagong, Bangladesh, Veterinary World 6 (10):789-793.
17) Hossain MB, Islam MZ, Bari MS, Torab MA and Mondal MAH (2013). Seroprevalence of Newcastle Disease Virus in Backyard Chickens at Gazipur District of Bangladesh, International Journal of Natural Science 3(1-4): 22-25
18) Biswas MAA, Islam MZ, Qurashi DH and Bari MS (2013). Effect of prepared fat digester on growth performance of broiler prepared from industrial byproducts, International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology 9(2):102-106
19) Bari MS, Kober AKMH, Hoque MA and Chanda GC (2016). Antimicrobial residues in milk and selected milk products of Chittagong, Bangladesh, Journal of Food Science and Technology (submitted).
1) To explore potential risk factors associated with bovine mastitis.
2) Herd health programme to control bovine mastitis
3) Use of probiotics (functional food) for specific beneficial purpose
4) Large Animal Management and Production
Large Animal Production (LAP – 301)
Market Milk Processing Technology (MMT – 301)
Dairy Products Tecnology (DPT-302)
Dairy Science (DSC – 302)
Dairy Chemistry (DCH - 601)
Functional Dairy Ingredients (FDI-601)
Dairy Farm Planning and Management (DFM – 602)
Market Milk Production and Processing (MPP – 601)