Mr. Mohammad Shaokat Ali
Mohammad Shaokat Ali received the B.Sc. (Hon’s) in Food Science and Technology and M.Sc. in Food Chemistry and Quality Assurance under the Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology from the Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Khulshi, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
He joined as a Lecturer in the Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology of Faculty of Food Science and Technology in 2015. His research interests are in the areas of Instrumental analysis of food products, Chemical analysis of food, Natural biopreservation of food and Mycotoxin analysis in food.
1) Mohammad Shaokat Ali, Ayesha Begum, Md. Forhad Uddin and Shamima Ahmed, “Biopreservative effect of bacteriocin in fruit juice preservation,” Asian Australasian Journal Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2016, 1 (3): 435-440.
2) Mohammad Shaokat Ali, Suvanker Saha, Shamima Ahmed, Md. Forhad Uddin and Nilufa Yeasmin, “Spectroscopic analysis of heavy metal in frozen shrimp from different seafood processing plants of Chittagong, Bangladesh,” Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research, 2016, 2 (4): 513-517. doi: 10.3329/ajmbr.v2i4.30990
3) Nazmunnaher Khatun, A.T.M. Mahbub-E-Elahi, Sultan Ahmed, Md. Shafiullah Parvej, Sharmin Akhter, Wahedul Karim Ansari, and Mohammad Shaokat Ali, “Frequency of drug resistant Escherichia coli isolated from commercial broiler chicken in Bangladesh,” International Journal of Natural and Social Sciences, 2015, 2(4): 1-05.
4) Nusrat Zahan, Md. Ahsanur Reza, Milton Talukder, Mohammad Shaokat Ali, Tarun Kumar Paul, and Md. Shafiullah Parvej, “Blumea lacera Plant Poisoning in Cattle; Epidemiology and Management,” Turkish Journal of Agriculture – Food Science and Technology, 2015, 3(8): 635-638.
5) AKMH Kober, MS Bari, MR Rakib, and MS Ali, “Injuries of cattle and buffaloes during transportation and slaughter at Chittagong city corporation of Bangladesh,” Bangladesh Journal of Animal Science, 2014, 43(1): 74-77.
FBT-302 : Fermentation and Beverage Technology (Theory & Practical)
FQA-401 : Food Quality Control and Assurance (Theory & Practical)
FQC-502 : Food Quality Control