Ms. Musammet Rasheda Begum
|Name of Degree||Institution||Country|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics||University of Chittagong||Bangladesh|
|M.S. in Statistics||University of Chittagong||Bangladesh|
In country journal
1) Begum, M. R. and Biswas, S.C. (2010). Breast Cancer, Its Diagnostic Tests, and Risk Factors-A Multivariate Analysis. The Chittagong University Journal of Science, 33, 2-4.
2) Begum, M.R., Anaruzzaman, M., Khan, M.S.I. and Yousuf, M. (2014) Factors Affecting the Milk Production of Dairy Cattle in Northern Rural Areas of Bangladesh, J. Agril. Res. Innov. & Tech. 4(2), 41-45.
3) Begum, M.R., Islam, M.N., Khan, M.S.I., Islam, S. and Tapu, M.A.I. (2015) Small Scale Integrated Agriculture: A Tool of Poverty Alleviation,
Gender Equality Promotion and Improving Food Security at
Household Level in Coastal Region of Bangladesh, J. Agril. Res. Innov. & Tech. 5 (2), 82-85.
4) Begum, M.R., Rahman, M.M., Hassan, M.N., Yousuf, M. and Sumy, M.C. (2015) Productive Performances of Indigenous Dairy Cows in Different Areas of Comilla District, Eco-friendly Agril. J. 8(3), 27-29.
5) Reza, H.M.A., Rokonuzzaman, M., and Begum, M.R. (2008). Adoption of Modern Agricultural Practices by the Garo Women Farmers. South Asian J. Agric., 3 (1&2), 123-128.
6) Chakraborty, P., Rahman, A., Ahmed, S.S.U., Azizunnesa, Begum, M.R. and Biswas, D. (2009). Effects of Possible Risk Factors Causing Umbilical Infection in Crossbred Calves. Eco-friendly Agril. J. 2(3), 486-489.
7) Sumy, M.C., Halim, M.A., Hasan, M.R., and Begum, M.R. (2009). Performance of participatory and non-participatory farmers of integrated crop management project at Pirganj upazila under Thakurgaon district. J. Bangladesh Agril. Univ., 7(2), 273-280.
8) Islam, S.K.M.A., Sen, S.E., Zakir Hossain, M., Begum, M.R., and Sarker, M.S. (2010) Haematological and Biochemical Pictures in Pyometra Affected Dog. J. Ani. Fish. Sci., 3(2), 292-294.
9) Hasanuzzaman, M., Hossain, M.E., Islam, M.M., Begum, M.R., Chowdhury, S., and Hossain, M.Z. (2012). Performance of Red Chittagong cattle in some selected Areas of Chittagong district of Bangladesh. J. Anim. Sci. 41(1), 29-34.
10) Khan, M. S. I., Begum, M. R., Haque, M. R., Asgar, M. A., Islam, M. S., and Kibria, A. S. M. G. (2013). Study on Contamination of Roadside Food by E. coli and Salmonella in Chittagong City Area. Environ. Sci. & Natural Resources, 6(1), 11- 14.
11) Islam, M.S., Khan, M.S.I., Kader, H.A., Begum, M.R., Akter, S., and Hassan, M.N. (2013) Study on Helminthes Parasites of Pig in Barisal and Patuakhali Districts. BJPST, 11(1), 121-124.
12) Hasanuzzaman, M., Ahaduzzaman, M., Begum, M.R. (2013) Study on Existiong Nutritional Condition of Peri-urban Dairies at Chittagong, Bangladesh. J. Agril. Res. Innov. & Tech., 3(2), 49-53.
13) Sultana, S., Das, P., Begum, M.R. and Hassan, M.N. (2014) Womens’ Socioeconomic Status, Performances and Rearing Challenges of Goat at Hill Side Areas of Chittagong, Eco-friendly Agril. J. 7(12), 172-175.
1) Khan, M. S. I., Chowdhoury, M.M., Rahman, M. M., Suvo, M. S. H., and Begum, M. R. (2013). Preparation of Indian Lion ( Leo panther a) Skeleton for Exhibition at Chittagong J. Vet. Anat., Egypt, 6(1), 77 – 80.
2) Khan, M.S.I., Haque, M.R., Jhorna, D.E. and Begum, M.R. (2013) Contamination of Street Food by Salmonella in Chittagong City Area. Food Sci. Technol. Nepal Vol. 8, 81 -83.
3) Chowdhoury, Md.M.M., Khan, M.S.I., Suvo, M. S. H., and Begum, M.R. (2013) Pure Albinism in a Common Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos ): A Case Study. Zoo’s Print Journal, India, 28(8), 21.
4) Rahman, M.H., Akter, S., Begum, T., Khan M.S.I., Islam, M.S. and Begum, M.R. (2013) Effects of Mild Ingestion of Used Fried Rapeseed Oil (Mustard Oil) on Hepatic Tissues in Long-Evans Rats, J. Food Sci. Technol. Nepal, Vol. 8,78 -80.
5) N. Islam, S. Islam, M.A. Salam, M.A.I. Tapu, M.S.I. Khan, M. R. Begum (2014). Family Poultry for Poverty Alleviation and Gender Equality Promotion in Coastal Bangladesh: A Food and Nutritional Security study. Journal of Agricultural Science, Canada, 6(6), 30-34.
6) Chowdhury,Md. M.M., Suvo, M.S.H., Khan, M.S.I. and Begum, M.R. (2014) Treatment of Traumatic Myiasis of Indian Lion ( Panthera leo) at Chittagong Zoo. ZOO’s PRINT, India, XXIX(5), 26-27.
|Associate Professor||5th October 2016 to Till to date|
|Assistant Professor||13 July 2011 to 4th October 2016|
|Lecturer||02 April 2008 to 12 July 2011|
Masters Research Work
1) Breast Cancer, Its Diagnostic Tests and Risk Factors – A Multivariate Analysis (Thesis Title). The paper was submitted to the department of Statistics, Chittagong University, Bangladesh, for the partial fulfillment of MS degree with self funded.
Statistical Package Proficiency
SPSS, SAS, R, Minitab, RStudio, STATA
As a Trainer
1) Application of Statistical Software of Data Mining, organized by Chittagong Veterinary and animal Sciences University, 12-13 May 2013.
As a Trainee
1) Adult Teaching, organized by Poultry Research and Training Centre (PRCT). Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) in collaboration with Copenhagen University during 26-28 October 2008.
2) International Workshop on Development of South Asia-specific Integrated Veterinary Undergraduate Curriculum, at Chittagong Veterinary and animal Sciences University, held on 12-14 February 2009, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
3) Training on Bioinformatics in Microbiology organized by Poultry Research and Training Centre in Chittagong Veterinary and animal Sciences University, 17 to 20 December 2008.
4) International Conference on Food Security & Food safety: Towards a One World, One Health Approach, at Chittagong Veterinary and animal Sciences University, 17 to 19 March 2009.
5) Certificate in Computer Applications, National Training & Research Academy for Multilingual short Hand (NTRAMS), 01 July to 31September 2001.