Public Relations & Protocol Office
The Public Relations and Protocol Office of the CVASU was commenced in this University in 2009. The PRP Office performs its activities under the direct guidance of the hon'ble Vice- Chancellor.
To enhance, enrich and mass spread and extend of CVASU activities in the print & electronics media with concern sectors there by develop the remarkable image of the University. The Public Relations and Protocol Office is now headed by a Deputy Director, who is assisted by a photographer. They have been sincerely utmost trying to serve as Professional Public Relations so that it will be a renowned University in Asia.
The main responsibilities of Public Relations and Protocol Office are :
1) To issue press release, rejoinder (if necessary) and news with photographs to the print, electronics and online media and news agencies.
2) To take necessary steps to publish the news of the activities of the CVASU such as workshops, seminars, conference and similar other events both of national and international level.
3) To take photographs of various functions of the University by the photographer of the office and arrange to publish the important ones in the print and online media and make coverage through electronics media.
4) To publish Annual Reports of the University which includes academic, research, administrative and development activities, national & international programs of the University for every academic year.
5) To publish yearly diary, wall and desk calendar, greetings card and other occasional booklets and leaflets.
6) To publish an half yearly news bulletin of the University in Bengali named "CVASU Bulletin" guided by related editorial board.
7) To publish University journal named "Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (BJVAS)" guided by concern editorial board.
8) To maintain protocol, co-ordination and perform other duties assigned by the hon'ble Vice Chancellor.
9) To maintain contact with the media peoples and extend co-operation. To ensure proper information's to the concern journalists and other peoples.
10) To co-ordinate/contact with public and private Universities to the country for the interest of CVASU.
11) To issue advertisements to the newspaper and concern media.
12) To prepare paper-clippings with the news items, views and writings concerned with the University or education.