Sonnet Poddar has been serving as lecturer in the Department of Anatomy and Histology at Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Chittagong, Bangladesh since 23 July, 2017. He obtained Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree at 2015 from this University. Now he is doing MS in Anatomy under dept. of Anatomy and Histology in CVASU.
During undergraduate period he has received clinical training on veterinary medicine from Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, India and also from Khonkaen University, Thailand.
1) Dey, T., Poddar and M. Barua. 2017. Clinical management of uterine prolapse in non-raising hindquarter condition of cross breed dairy cow. Veterinary Sciences: Research and Reviews. 3(1): 13-16.
2) Fakhrul-Islam, K.M., M.S. Jalal, Podder, M.N. Quader, M. Sahidur-Rahman, A. Dutta and S. Mazumder. 2017. Clinical investigation of foot and mouth disease of cattle in BatiaghataUpazilla veterinary hospital, Bangladesh. Veterinary Sciences: Research and Reviews, 2(3): 76-81.
1) Gross Anatomy (GRA-101 & 102)
2) Histology and Embryology (HEM-101 & 102)
3) Avian Anatomy (AVA-102)
4) Comparative and Neuro-anatomy (CAN-201)
5) Surgical Anatomy (SUA-302)