Mr. Suvanker Saha
Suvanker Saha completed his B.Sc (Hon’s) and M.S. degree in Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering department from University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. He was awarded the prestigious Commonwealth Shared Scholarship to pursue masters from University of Exeter, UK.
He started his career as a Lecturer Since June 2014 in the Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Technology, CVASU. He has research interests in wastewater treatment, sustainable environmental assessment & management, rainwater harvesting & grey water recycling, life cycle analysis, carbon & water foot print and use of computational tools & models in environmental sector.
Mr. Suvanker has a strong record of research in his area that includes publications of a number of papers in the reputed local and international journal.
1) Fahad Bin Quader, Ruhul Amin Khan, Md. Ashraful Islam, Suvanker Saha & Kazi Nazira Sharmin, (2015): Development and Characterization of a Biodegradable Colored Film Based on Starch and Chitosan by Using Acacia Catechu: Journal of Environmental Science & Natural Resources: Vol-8, No-2, 123-130. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jesnr.v8i2.26878.
2) Md. Ashraful Islam, Shamsul Morshed, Suvanker Saha, Fahad Bin Quader, & Md. Kauser-Ul-Alam, (2015): Evaluation of Nutritive Value of Mango Juices Found in Bangladeshi Markets: Journal of Environmental Science & Natural Resources: Vol-8, No-1, 95-98. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jesnr.v8i1.24679.
3) Md. Shahruzzaman, Suvanker Saha , Dipti Saha* (2015): A Statistical Study of tert.- methylcyclohexylation of O-Cresol: Dhaka University Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
4) Md. Shahruzzaman, Dipti Saha*, Suvanker Saha (2015): Application of Statistical Design to tert.-Methylcyclohexylation of m-Cresol in the Presence of Perchloric Acid: Dhaka University Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
5) Nousin Akter, Suvanker Saha, Farah M. J. Hossain, Fahad B. Quader, Poonam Alamgir, Ruhul A. Khan, (2013): Modification & characterization of biodegradable Chitosan/ Starch-based films with monomer 1,4-Butanediol diacrylate (BDDA) by gamma radiation: Journal of Research Updates in Polymer Science. Volume-2, No-3. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.6000/1929-5995.2013.02.03.3.
6) Suvanker Saha, Dipti Saha*, Md. Kabir Hossain, (2013): A Mathematical Model for the Indanylation of Phenol with Indene in the Presence of Perchloric Acid: Dhaka University Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
7) Swapan K Ray, Partha Saha, HP Nur, Dipti Saha, Amirul Hoque & Suvanker Saha (2013): Study on the preparation of Polymer-grafted Coconut fibre-based adsorbent & its application to remove a Reactive dye from aqueous solution: Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. Volume-48, No-4, 271-280. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/bjsir.v48i4.18277.
8) Suvanker Saha, Partha Saha, Dipti Saha, Dr. Husna Parvin Nur, Swapan Kumer Ray & M. Amirul Hoque, (2012): Study on Synthesis of Polyacrylamide-grafted-Raw Jute, its characterization and performance on Textile Reactive Dye effluents: Dhaka University Journal of Applied Science and Engineering.
PCM-101: Physical Chemistry
STH-302: Technology of Sugar & Sugar Products
FQA-401: Food Quality Control & Assurance
FQM-501: Food Quality Management
FAI-501: Food Analysis & Instrumentation
AEC-502: Applied Engineering Chemistry