Ms. Tasneem Imam
Department of Agricultural Economics & Social Sciences,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Mobile: +880 171 1480721
Tasneem Imam received both the Bachelor and Master of Science degree in Statistics under the Department of Statistics, Biostatistics & Informatics from the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
She joined as a Lecturer in Statistics, Dept. of Agricultural Economics & Social Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences in 2011 and promote to the position of Assistant Professor in 2014. Her research interests are in the Biostatistics and Demography.
Tasneem Imam has a strong record of research in her area that includes publications of a number of papers in the reputed journals.
1) S.Sultana, T.Imam, F.M.I. Ali. 2015. Management Practices and welfare issues in commertial dairy farms in Chittagong. Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 3(1&2):35-42
2) S.Sultana, T.Imam, M.R. Begum, A.Rahman, SKMA Islam. 2015. A Study of welfare issue of commercial dairy farm owners and employees in Chittagong. Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 3(1&2):43-48
3) T.Imam. 2012. Diabetic Prevalence in Bangladesh: The Role of Some Associated Demographic and Socio-economic Characteristics. International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, 1(7):61-71.
4) T. Imam, M.B. Hossain. 2012. Diabetes Prevalence: A Comparison Between Urban and Rural Areas of Bangladesh. International Research Journal of Applied Life Sciences, 1(4):114-126.
5) A. Rahman, T.Imam.2013. Students’ attitudes towards English: the case of Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 2(1&2):1-7
6) H.A. Mohammad, S.Rana, J.U. Ahmed, T. Imam, N. Akter, J. Begum. 2012. Economic Analysis of Goat Rearing under Moderate and Ultra Poor Household Level in Rural Areas of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Progressive Science and Technology,10(1): 105-108.
7) T. Imam.2014. Migration & Status Achievement among the Slum Dwellers in a Metropolitan City, Bangladesh. The National University Journal of Humanities, Social Sciences and Business Studies, 1(1):95-103.
8) A.F.I. Ali, T.Imam.2010.Hindu-Muslim Barber in a Metropolitan City of Bangladesh - A Sociological Profile. Green University Review, ISSN 2218-5283, 2(1):48-72.
Biostatistics in DVM
Statistics in FST
Statistics in FOF
Statistics and Computing
Advanced Statistical methods in Epidemiology