|Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman|
Department of Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
2. S Akter, MM Rahman, A Sayeed, MN Islam, D Hossain, MA Hoque, G Koop. 2020. Prevalence, aetiology and risk factors of subclinical mastitis in goats in Bangladesh. Small Ruminant Research 184, 106046.
3. Y Persson, M Derks, MA Hoque, D Hossain, G Koop, S Singha, MM Rahman.2019. Development of a successful udder health control program in a low-income country. International Dairy Federation (IDF) mastitis conference, Copenhagen, Denmark, 14-16 May, 59-63.
4. P Paul, T Hasan, MM Rahman. 2018. Medical management of bilateral corneal opacity in an Asian elephant (Elephas maximus): A case report, Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research, 5(1):98-100.
5. S Akter, S Akter, MAHM Kamal, MN Islam, MA Haque, MM Rahman.2018. Clinical case report on nutritional dystrophy in goats at S. A. Quadary Teaching Veterinary Hospital, CVASU, Chittagong. Bangl. J. Vet. Med. 16 (2): 175–181.
7.L Restelli, C Giudice, F Ceciliani. 2015. Expression of α1-acid glycoprotein and lipopolysaccharide binding protein in visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue of dairy cattle. The Veterinary Journal. 203 (2), 223 – 227.
8. K Islam, A Ahad, A Mahmood, MM Rahman, MZ Islam, MHB Kabir, M Barua, S Chowdhury, MK Nasir, PK Biswas. 2014. Prevalence and Clinico–Pathological Features of Peste des Petits Ruminants in Different Breeds of Goats and their Response to Antimicrobial. Journal of Infection and Molecular Biology. 2 (3): 43 – 48.
9. M Ahaduzzaman, A Amin, MA Imtiaz, MM Rahman. 2014. Gut obstructive toxocariasis in a puppy. Research Journal of Veterinary Practitioners. 2 (3): 42 – 43.
10. MA Parvez, MR Faruque, BC Sutradhar, MM Rahman, A Mannan, R Khatun. 2014. Clinical Diseases and Manifestations of Goats and Cattle recorded at Teaching Veterinary Hospital in Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Bangl. J. Vet. Med. 12 (1): 73-81.
11. B Saremi, M Mielenz, MM Rahman, A Hosseini, C Kopp, S Dänicke, F Ceciliani, H Sauerwein. 2013. Hepatic and extrahepatic expression of serum amyloid A3 during lactation in dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science .96 (11): 6944 – 6054.
12. MM Rahman, U Mueller, P Heimburg,F Ceciliani, H Sauerwein. 2013. Investigation of of salivary acute phase proteins in calves. In: Farm Animal Proteomics. (Ed. A de Almeida, D Eckersall, E Bencurova, S, Dolinska, P Mlynarcik, M Vincova, M Bhide) The Netherlands: Wageningen Academic Publishers, p. 213 – 216. DOI: 10.3920/978-90-8686-776-9.
13. MM Rahman, S Haeussler, M Mielenz, C lecchi, F Ceciliani, H sauerwein.2012. Acute phase protein expression in different visceral and subcutaneous fat depots from clinically healthy dairy cows. In: Farm Animal proteomics. (Ed. P Rodrigues, D Eckersall, A de Almeida) The Netherlands: Wageningen Academic Publishers, p. 173 - 176. DOI: 10.3920/978-90-8686-751-6.
14. S Haeussler, MM Rahman, A Henze, F Schweigert, H Sauerwein. 2012. Modifications of the acute phase protein haptoglobin in dairy cows. In: Farm Animal Proteomics P. (Ed. P Rodrigues, D Eckersall, A de Almeida) The Netherlands: Wageningen Academic Publishers., 2012, p. 71 – 74. DOI: 10.3920/978-90-8686-751-6.
15. F Dilda, LF Pisani, MM Rahman, S Modina, I Tessaro, P Sartorelli, F Ceciliani, C Lecchi. 2012. Distribution of acute phase proteins in the bovine forestomachs and abomasum. The Veterinary Journal. 192 (1) : 101 - 105.
16. MM Rahman, C Lecchi, G Avallone, P Roccabianca, P Sartorelli, F Ceciliani.2010. Lipopolysaccharide-binding protein: local expression in bovine extrahepatic tissues. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology.137 (1-2): 28-35.
17. F Riva, MM Rahman, L Turin, F Ceciliani, G Tribbioli, C Lecchi. 2010. TIR8/SIGGIR is highly expressed in the prestomachs of bovine. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. 136(1-2):65-70.
18.MM Rahman, C Lecchi, C Fraquelli, P Sartoreli, F ceciliani. 2009. Acute phase protein response in serum from Alpine Ibex (Capra Ibex) in Sarcoptic mange. Veterinary Parasitology. 168(3-4): 293-8.
19.F Ceciliani , MM Rahman, C Lecchi, M Maccalli, G Pisoni, P Sartorelli. 2009. Systemic and in vitro expression of goat alpha (1)-acid glycoprotein during Caprine Arthritis-Encephalitis Virus infection. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopahology. 131(1-2):50-8.
20. MM Rahman , A Miranda-Ribera ,C Lecchi ,V Bronzo, P Sartorelli ,F Franciosi, F Ceciliani. 2008. Alpha (1)-acid glycoprotein is contained in bovine neutrophil granules and released after activation.Veterinary Immunology and Immunopatholog. 125(1-2):71-81.
21. MM Rahman, ASML Ahasan. 2007. Congenital lateral patellar luxation in a shorail dog: a case report. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 5 (1&2): 121-124.
22. MM Rahman, MSI Khan, D Biswas, BC Sutradhar and AKM Saifuddin. 2006. Pygomelia or supernumerary limbs in a crossbred calf: a case report. Journal of Veterinary Science. 7 (3): 303-305.
23. MM Rahman, M Begum, R Sharmin, BC Sutradhar and MA Rahman.2006. Mammary Adenocarcinoma in a captive tigress (Panthera tigris): a case report. Intas Polivet. 7(1): 118-120.
24. MM Rahman. 2005. Conservative treatment of hipdysplasia in three puppies. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 22(2): 106-108.
25. R Sharmin, MM Rahman and M Masuduzzaman. 2005. Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma of Mammary Gland in a German Shepherd Dog. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 3(2): 174-176.
26. MR Alam, MA Haque, MA Rahman, SKMA Islam and MM Rahman. 2005. Hematological pictures in clinically affected dogs. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 3 (1): 63-64.
27.MM Rahman, MA Hossain, MR Alam and MA Hashim.2003.Influence of dam’s blood transfusion on various haematobiochemical parameters in recipient calves. The Bangladesh Veterinarian, 20 (1):19-25.
28. MM Rahman; D Biswas; MM Rahman; MM Islam and MA Islam. 2003. Cultural sensitivity of septic wound in animals. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 6(8): 741-744.
29. MI Islam, MM Rahman, D Biswas, MM Rahman. 2002. Effects of different fixation devices on fracture treatment and evaluation by radiography in birds. Biotechnology, 1 (1): 1-9.
30. MA Rahman, MM Rahman, MA Alim and BC Sutradhar.2002. Peritonitis evidenced as a possible cause of death of a dairy cow following caesarean section: A case study. The Bangladesh Veterinarian, 19 (1): 60-63.
31. MR Alam, MA Hossain, and MM Rahman. 2001. Effects of plasma transfusion on certain haematobiochemical parameters in calves. The Bangladesh Veterinarian, 17 (2): 78-84.
32. D Biswas; FY Bari; M Shamsuddin and MM Rahman. 2001. Effects of glycerol doses in preservation of Black bengal buck semen at different temperature regime. The Bangladesh Veterinarian, 18(1): 24-32.
33. MM Rahman, MM Islam, MM Rahman and MA Haque, 2000. Effects of experimental transverse mid-shaft fractures on certain physiological values, and weight bearing capacity in broiler birds. Bangladesh Veterinary Journal, 34 (1-2): 47-51
34. 34.MM Rahman, U Müller, P Heimberg , F Jaeger, H Sauerwein. 2013. Salivary concentrations of the acute phase protein haptoglobin in Holstein calves before and after dehorning.16th International Symposium of the World Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (WAVLD), 05.-08.06.2013, Berlin.Deutsche Veterinärmedizinische Gesellschaft, Gießen, ISBN 978-3-86345-145-5, Page 340. (Abstract).
35. B Saremi, S Winand, J Pappritz, S Dänicke, M Mielenz, MM Rahman, and H Sauerwein. 2012. Serum amyloid A3 (SAA3) mRNA in liver and adipose tissue of dairy cows supplemented with or without conjugated linoleic acids (CLA): A whole lactation cycle study (Abstract). In: J. Anim. Sci. Vol. 90, Suppl. 3/J. Dairy Sci. Vol. 95, Suppl. 2. 2012, p. 705 – 706.
1. Mitigation of climate change by a sustainable water buffalo chain in Bangladesh. A joint collaboration among Sweden, Netherlands, Italy and Bangladesh funded by Swedish Research Council. Duration: 2019-2021. Role: coordinator in Bangladesh.
2. Evidence based veterinary medicine (EBVM) learning project-II: EBVM for practitioners. Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is a partner with University of Bristol, RCVS knowledge with many other institutes in the world. Duration: 2020. Role: Participating Researcher.
3. Evidence based veterinary medicine (EBVM) learning project-III. Further update of EBVM resources for international usability. Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is a partner with University of Bristol, RCVS knowledge with many other institutes in the world. Duration: 2019.
4, Development of udder health control program in dairy cows in Bangladesh. A joint collaboration among Sweden, Netherlands and Bangladesh from 2016-2018. The project was funded by Swedish Research Council. Completed. Role: International researcher.