|Dr. Pankaj Chakraborty|
Department of Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Cell Phone: 01712976747
|Degree||Study Period||Passed Year||University|
|PhD in Animal Genomics and Disease Resistance||September 2011 -|
|2015||University of Edinburgh, UK|
|MS in Medicine||July 2008- December 2009||2009||CVASU|
|MS in Pathology||June 2006- December 2007||2007||Bangladesh Agricultural University|
|DVM||1997-2002||2002 (Final exam held in 2005)||University of|
1) P Chakraborty, RI Kuo, Z Wu , KM Morris , BM Dutia, P Kaiser and J Smith (2022). The role of dendritic cells in the host response to Marek’s disease virus (MDV) as shown by transcriptomic analysis of susceptible and resistant birds. Pathogens. 11(11):1340.
2) P Chakraborty, R Kuo, L Vervelde, BM Dutia, P Kaiser, J Smith (2019). Macrophages from susceptible and resistant chicken lines have different transcriptomes following Marek’s disease virus infection. Genes.10(2):74.
3) P Chakraborty, L Vervelde, RG Dalziel, PS Wasson, V Nair, BM Dutia and P Kaiser (2017). Marek’s disease virus infection of phagocytes: a de novo in vitro infection model. Journal of General Virology. 98:1080-1088.
4) P Chakraborty, MS Pallab and MAM Prodhan (2015). Seroprevalence, associated risk factors and economic importance of bovine tuberculosis in Red Chittagong cattle in two selected upazillas of Chittagong district, Bangladesh.Wayamba Journal of Animal Science. 7:1244-1253.
5) P Chakraborty, BD Nath, MR Islam and PM Das (2010). Comparative susceptibility of fayoumi, indigenous and white leghorn chicks to infectious bursal disease.ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science.5(6):27-34.