|DR. Mizanur Rahman|
Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center
Mizanur Rahman is an academician and clinician with interests in teaching, research, clinical practice and training . He has received Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree in 2015 and Masters of Science (Medicine) degree in 2017 from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU), Bangladesh . Since 2019, he is serving as an academic staff and clinician at the Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center of CVASU. His research interest towards the field of pet animal diseases with their molecular study, modern diagnostic technique and treatment protocol.
Pet animal diseases, molecular study of the diseases, modern diagnostic technique and treatment protocol
|•||Assistant Professor in Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from Feb. 24, 2021 to Present|
|•||Lecturer in Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from Feb. 23, 2019 to Feb. 23, 2021|
|Course Name||Course Code||Department|
|DVM Intern Clinical Module||DVM Intern-501 and 502||Centres|
Cell Phone: 01846960349
Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center, Purbachal, Dhaka,
Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
|Masters of Science (MS)||Chattogram Veterinary And Animals Sciences University||Medicine||2017|
|Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)||Chattogram Veterinary And Animals Sciences University||Veterinary Science||2015|
|Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)||Patiya Government College||Science||2010|
|Secondary School Certificate (SSC)||Banshkhali Adarsha High School||Science||2008|
1. Implementation of haemato-biochemical assay and imaging technique (X ray and USG) to establish a diagnostic and treatment protocol of hepatic problems in dogs and cats. Funded by Higher Education and Research division, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Khulshi, Chattogram 2020-2021. Role in the project: Principle investigator.
1. Physiology Olympiad 6th position medal arranged by Department of physiology, Biochemistry and pharmacology, CVASU, Chattogram, 2013.
2. Champion in Biochemistry Structure Exhibituion organized by Department of physiology, Biochemistry and pharmacology, CVASU, Chattogram, 2014.
1) Rahman M, Rana EA, Tanvir MI, Sabuj AA, Imtiaz MA, Hasan T. A case study on needling technique as a treatment for ocular setariasis in eye of a horse. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017 Nov 28;3(3):398-404.
2) Rana EA, Rahman M, Das T, Haque MM, Ahmad M. Histopathological and Molecular Detection of Turkey Pox in Chittagong. Bangladesh. J Mol Genet Med. 2018;12(360):1747-0862.
3) Sabuj AA, Rahman M, Barua N, Haque ZF, Pondit A, Islam K, Hassan MM. Seroprevalence of Salmonella Infection in Commercial Layer Chickens in Cox’s Bazar District, Bangladesh. American Journal of Microbiological Research. 2019;7(1):19-23.
4) Rana EA, Das T, Dutta A, Rahman M, Bostami MB, Akter N, Barua H (2020) Coagulase-positive methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus circulating in clinical mastitic goats in Bangladesh, Veterinary World, 13(7):1303-1310.
5) M. Rahman, A. Datta, M.B. Bostami, M.M.A. Hossain and A. Mannan, 2020. Successful treatment of pyothorax in cat: A case report. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. 8(1): 133-138.
6) M.B. Bostami, A. Datta, M. Rahman, A. Mannan and M.M.A. Hossain, 2020. Duodenotomy in a cat for removal of a sewing needle: A case report. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. 8(1): 151-154.
7) A. Datta, M. Rahman, M. B. Bostami, M. M. A. Hossain, A. Mannan, P. Bhowmik and S. Biswas, 2020. Diagnosis and management of megaesophagus in dog: A case report. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 8(2):184-187.
8) Poly, N.S., Ahasan, A.S.M., Mannan, A., Rahman, M., Uddin, M.I., Uddin, M.M. and Chowdhury, M.Y.E., 2020. A Case Report on Chronic Kidney Disease in Cat. International Journal of Natural Sciences, 10(2).
9) Rahman, M., Bostami, M.B., Datta, A., Sabuj, A.A.M., Rana, E.A., Mannan, A., Hossain, M.M.A. and Chowdhury, M.Y.E., 2021. Estimation of the prevalence and determination of risk factors associated with demodicosis in dogs. Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research, 8(1), p.116.
10) T. Das, E. A. Rana, M. Rahman, M. B. Bostami, T. M. Rakib, M. I. Uddin, S. Das and M. R. Alam, 2020. Prevalence of dog bite in animals and humans’ perception of rabies in southeastern part of Bangladesh: a veterinary public concern. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 8(2):151- 156.
11) Das, T., Rana, E. A., Dutta, A., Bostami, M. B., Rahman, M., Deb, P., Nath, C., Barua, H., & Biswas, P. K. (2022). Antimicrobial resistance profiling and burden of resistance genes in zoonotic Salmonella isolated from broiler chicken. Veterinary Medicine and Science, 8, 237–244. https://doi.org/10.1002/vms3.648.
12) Rahman, M., Bostami, B.B., Datta, A., Das, T., Hossain, M.M.A., Mannan, A. (2021). Detection of Hepatic Problem in Dogs and Cats by Biochemical Assay and Imaging Technique (X-Ray and Ultrasonography). Global Journal of Medical Research: Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine, 21(2): 23-27.
13) Rahman, M., Faruque, M. R., Rahman, M. M., & Chowdhury, M. Y. E. (2022). Epidemiology and molecular detection of Anaplasma spp. in goats from Chattogram district, Bangladesh. Veterinary Medicine and Science,1–10. https://doi.org/10.1002/vms3.775.
1) Rahman M and Zaman MAU. The Incorporation of Treated Rice Husk in Broiler Ration and Its Productivity” in 2nd National DVM Intern Research Conference, 2017.
2) M Rahman, D Hossain, P paul, S Akter and A Zaman. Efficacy of Triclabendazole Against Fascioliasis in Goat: A Case Study” in 14th Annual Scientific Conference (ASCon XIV) of CVASU, 2017.
|SL No.||Student Name||Roll No.||Reg No.||Session||Degree||Supervisor|
|1.||Md. Touhiduzzaman||16/17||01625||2015-2016||UG (DVM)||
Thesis Title :
An overview on feline panleukopenia in cats at Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center
|Thesis Title : An overview on feline panleukopenia in cats at Teaching and Training Pet Hospital and Research Center|